Don't take our word for it...
Here are just a few of the MANY youth who achieved their dreams because of our goal setting and peak performance system
National Tournaments Won
Division I Scholarships Received
How we make it happen...
Our proven process for helping young people achieve their dreams!
Students will identify and demonstrate processes for making short and long-term goals. Develop a career and education plan that includes short and long-term goals, the high school program of study, and postsecondary/career goals.
Objective: Students will identify what is important to them using the dream inventory process and begin setting educational and personal goals, using the 9 Stages of Goal-Setting Process.
Description of Activities:
1. Students will complete the 5 Cent Exercise to open their imaginations and beliefs. Each student will focus on one dream career, home, vacation, car, etc. and use the 5 senses to explore their dream in detail.
2. Using the Dream Inventory sheet, students will identify a minimum of 5 dreams that they hope for themselves, someone else, or the world.
3. The 9 Stages of Goal Setting exercise will guide students to develop short and long-term goals from their personal dream inventory list using a SMART format.
4. Students will create action steps for each goal using the 9 Stages of Goal Setting exercise. Students will also identify positive affirmations that can be revisited at any time to aid in successfully reaching their goal.
5. Students will verbalize one or more of their dreams with identified goals and action plan.
6. Students will participate in a reflection exercise about the goal-setting process as well as what they learned about themselves during the session.
NEW FROM THE BLOG...
Weekly thoughts on peak performance